April 23, 2002

Accupuncture Part 2 and Car Shopping Question

Okay, so I'm all itchy and I have a migraine. I'm hoping these are good things. Ancient cleansing or something. I don't know.

Today we have a quiz. If you had to buy a good, cheap car (or even lease one for cheap), what would you choose? I need to do just this and I have absolutely no inclinations or brand loyalty when it comes to cars. Something with a good warranty. Something cheap. That's all I need. I spent 4 hours car shopping this evening and am more confused now than before I left home, hence the migraine and itching I suppose.

Oh, and ideally I have to dump a 97 loaded Ford Explorer that I'm upside down on in the process. Forgot to mention that little deal breaker.

And I can get a GM discount if I go with GM. That's another parameter that may help you advise me accordingly.

Recommendations are appreciated. Thank you for your assistance.

Perhaps tomorrow I'll have my brain back. I'm not sure. Life is kicking my behind.

-j.