October 29, 2002

Okay, I said I would...

The parts of my dream I remembered from last night were intertwined thinking vingettes. I often have those. I remember what I thought more than I remember what happened or who else was there. This particular dream montage combined thoughts of armegadeon with thoughts about thong underwear. The sense was that the end of the world was pretty near, preparations were taking place, and somehow I ended up at a woman's store looking at thong underwear, a silky red and silver pair in particular, wondering what the appeal was for women--why not just forgo underwear altogether and save on the money and comfort factors? There were some drill-down thoughts here, but they probably belong over at BlogSisters.

Interpretation for Extra credit:

World ending = Approaching end of the world.
Thong underwear = Need to buy new underwear for the whole family.

I guess the Jung fairy skipped me last night.

Tag, you're it.