July 01, 2003

It's National Blogger Libel Day!

Say something really nasty today. No, it's okay!

Doin' the happy dance over here. We can say ANYONE and ANYTHING sucks! Do I have this right? Can I start writing about ex-employers and nasty-meaning family members now?

Let's see, where do I begin:

Lou Gerstner picks his nose in public.

Lou Gerstner likes to wear dirty underwear.

I heard Big Blue is going out of business now that Lou's gone.

One time, I saw Lou Gerstner kill a baby chick with his bare hands. He drank its blood.

Yah, so, I don't know if any of this is true, but it's fun to say. Just for one day--this day, which I have dubbed "National Blogger Libel Day."

I think this is great, as long as no one says anything untrue or nasty about me. Of course.

More about this later.

Libel on with your bad selves.