October 12, 2005

Did you know you need some kind of PIN?

I didn't know. I want to get my $ out of google adsense (see above) since I have $93 in there and not a hot dollar in my pocket, and I'll be darned if I just read and it says you need to enter some PIN they sent by mail.

Well, I've lived here for 10 years and I can tell you that Google never sent me a letter--I never even got a Blogger t-shirt even though I started the first group blog on Blogger, whose 4th birthday is Friday--and yes I checked my snail mail address (it's fine) and thank goodness they have that little contact form, because I just sent them an email.

Tell me I'm the only one who had no idea you needed a PIN number to get your dough out of adsense.

I better add the PIN to my will. They can put a nice daisy on top of me with my earnings and go to lunch.