November 16, 2005

FleshBooks(SM)

I talked to RB today about a new business model that's been brewing in my head (the last 20 minutes). I'll call it a distribution methodology, and I shall name and brand it here and now as my own: FleshBook(SM).

Under the FleshBook(SM) brand, we will write our stories upon flesh -- all of us. We will move in numbers, tatoo words not pictures, string ourselves together to make meaning.

Words are what I see on flesh, I am a walking chapter, I read myself and you, I read myself in you. I paint stories in blood.

What's your genre? What font family? Mine is a deep, dark typeface that screams.

I am busy now writing stories upon my flesh.

I write them with my fingers. I cut and paste, I peel layers.

What word for my little finger, then? Secret.

Some choose to encrypt themselves.

Reading them requires a decoder. It is necessary--it is worth any price.

Story consumers must pay a lifetime's worth of a living wage for a decoder to read an encrypted teller's story.

The ending is everything.

Mothers, make stories of your children.

Tellers are seers. Their flesh is hairless and smooth.

We will write books upon the beautiful people and send them out into the world to carry our message.

We will write poetry books on the injured, the wounded.

Talk to me.