November 13, 2005

Jeneane 2.0

This news item will be as brief as I can make it.

I've left The Content Factor as a partner. While I maintain a relationship with my existing clients through the business, I am otherwise unhitched, departnered, unattached and free. In fact, I'm just one big forward looking statement!

Eventually, I'll write about some of the tough lessons I've learned during the last year in working to build what has become a very successful business.

But now's not the time for that.

If I stop to look back, I risk falling into a giant, goo-filled pothole. Now is not the time for goo. (Not sure when the right time for goo is, well kinda, but never mind.) Now is the time to entertain new ventures and opportunities. Some of which I'm already entertaining.

You too can entertain me.

(Sing Elvis, Dance!!!!)

Contact info and recent work is represented here.

Welcome me home.

I'm glad to be back.

Wshew.