December 05, 2005

Well Blow Me a Bubble!

You know that I come to you first with all of the exciting news of my life, which thankfully doesn'?t happen too often, leaving me plenty of time to write about hamsters and PR and strep throat and Jenna.

But today is one of those big news days--?OH BOY!

Since leaving The Content Factor, I'?ve had lots of interesting opportunities pop up, but one is especially exciting and it all has to do with bubbles and pictures and sound. It'?s exciting for you too -- even though you might not know it yet. Not only do you get to sample the delectable posts I create using the awesome service called BubbleShare, but you can use it too. And you'?ll want to.

The long and short of it is this: Smart, geeky, energetic Canadians have been working like Santa's elves to build the world'?s simplest photo sharing tool. No registration. No profiles. No hoochie coochie community stuff. No muss, no fuss. No eyeballs to aggregate, no open marriage to consummate.

Just upload and share.

But what'?s even better is that BubbleShare is more than PHOTO sharing made easy. Because you can assemble albums, add voice or other audio to your pictures, along with captions and comments, and even post your albums in your blog.

So it's pretty much: Ready, set, tell stories. Just the way you like it.

Now this original cast of Upper North Americaners at BubbleShare, led by Mr. around-the-clock himself, Albert Lai, has decided to add some foreign aid to their all-star team, including yours truly. I'll be serving as blog strategist (read: chief blogging and editorial maven) for BubbleShare, and I'm pleased to join such a smart, funny group of people in enhancing the world of online conversation.

Even better than the fact that I get to consult without having to live among the snowdrifts Up North like I used to, is the fact that YOU can try BubbleShare too. A new Flash tutorial is up to show you just what to do.

In fact, I'd like you to take it for a test drive and let us know what you think. Email me as usual, or skype me if you'd like -- jeneanesessum. And please contact the folks at BubbleShare with your feedback and ideas (maybe tomorrow, after they get some sleep) at feedback@bubbleshare.com.