June 03, 2006

I'm Simply Gushing!

There's more news in the job-change department. Like hamsters to a wheel, these are the days of our lives.

And fittingly, it appears I've been promoted!

Who Knew(TM)?

It all started innocently enough. I began my inserting rapid, if not useful and timely, links within a chat I was having with one of the top 50 business thinkers in the world (number 47 I think) when I began to pre-link (that's when you send someone a link before they know they need it) with such skill and adroitness that it could hardly go unnoticed.

In fact, that particular talent is said to have inspired my promotion to Social Director of the Internet. (The whole thing, yes.)

Some might say the Internet doesn't need a social director. Well sure it does! Some might wonder, what the hell does that job description look like? It's long! Some may wonder, says who? I'm certified! Some may ask themselves, my god, how did i get here?

Let's be perfectly clear about this: you're either for the Internet or your against it. You have to take a stand. No one is safe. We have a common enemy. If we aren't fighting them there, then we're fighting them over here. And in the war on not being safe, I'm the right woman for the job.

whoa. got carried away.

So, on that note, you may all go home.

That's right, I'm closing the place for the weekend. Lights out. Air Conditioning goes off at 8 a.m. Your card for the parking garage won't work. So, you might as well unplug, detach, and be free.

No, I'm not pulling your leg.

You're free to go. Go on then. Get outta here you crazy kids!!


Tags: , , , , , , , = Powered by Qumana