July 14, 2006

The Blogosphere and the PRosphere Just Met Up at the Intersection of Hilarity and Honesty.

Chris, my young friend. I owe you dinner for this, and for all that it sparked in Serious Opinion and Commentary in the Business of PR and the blogworld. I just have to share your comment:


Hey Jarvis. I honestly think you have no life. Honestly? Do you have a life, or do just spend it trying to make Dell miserable. I’ve been working with Dell the past three weeks researching trashy blogs that worms like you leave all over that frigen blogosphere and I cant honestly say that Dell is trying to take a step towards fixing their customer service. They hire guys like me to go on the web and look through the blogs of guys like you in hopes that we can find out your problem and fix it. But honestly I dont think you have a problem Dell can fix. Your problem is you have no life.

whaaahahahah aaahhhhhaaaaa ooooohhhh ho ho ho haaaahahahaha heeee heeeeee oommmyygggooodddaaaaahhhh ha hahhahahahahahaha hhhaaaaaaa ohhh oh ah hmm!!!!!! ohhhhwowhee! hoo. whooo. het hem. wshew. oh. man.

Never mind--call my cell and let me interview you. 678-294-0900. Quit that silly internship and get yourself a blog, lad. You need a little work on grammar, but you've got the right idea. Let's talk.

Hat tip to PR Opinions. I might have missed the whole incident without you. Aside from wiping my own poop onto occult blood test strips with a popsicle stick twice this morning, This Is the Best Shit I've Seen in a Long Time.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , = Powered by Qumana