July 15, 2006

Halfway through Comment Moderation at Edelman's Blog...the count down continues

Okay, so we're just about at the halfway point in the moderation-approval count down involving my comment on Richard's "serious case of malpractice" post. It's been 12 hours. 12 more hours and I think my comment will appear.

I'm so on pins and needles. This blogging is great the way it enables conversation--like when someone says something and someone comments right back and then someone says something more.

Hmmm. Sure takes a long time over there at Edelman to review comments. I bet that's because they get so many. I wonder how many comments get flushed each day? Good things pixels aren't trees.

Sure has been an exciting day.


Tags: = Powered by Qumana


1 comments:

Lenardk said...

Your passion burning, after watching our video, if like we like this too, join us, still hesitant what? Team ball cap do you like shirt, we provide you with the best service and best quality.
NFL Jerseys Cheap