April 10, 2003

Lost and Found

As I've been entertaining you lately with the many things I've lost since becoming entirely too stressed out over my recent non-employ situation, you deserve an update:

FOUND! HipTop, underneath the crap in my car. Will try to blog from the Jazz Festival sometime tomorrow.

LOST! The only card in the world where I had my savings account number and jenna's SS#. (yes, in one place, yes together, yes, lost)

FOUND! Old bottle of Xanax.

LOST! My Debit/Visa card. Still.

FOUND! The package of disposable razors I've bought twice now because they've been lost.

LOST! My mind.

Currently procrastinating on: Signing up for new health insurance, Doing taxes, Selling a car.

Currently in progress: Sandwich making and packing for road-trip to Tennesee tomorrow.

Completed! Doctor's visit (we all have meds), Pharmacy. Purchase of N95-rated masks for George, who's flying internationally late this weekend (not to Asia though), along with Cheese Doodles and Frittos for the drive tomorrow. Banking also done.

Aren't you happy I've at least left the house today? I'm tingling all over. It's raining and 30s or 40s here. I hope it's not pouring up in Gore country tomorrow.

Hold down the fort. Behave yourselves, or if you don't, at least blog it.

;-)

If I don't blog tonight, I'll try to blog on hiptop nation tomorrow.

best ya'll!