April 09, 2003

Macro Horrors Redux.

Holy high crimes!

And bloody masacres!

Thank you to Alex and Benjy for the information.

I think.

With 30,000 or more troops done dismantling Iraq, could we do one thing--go in and rescue the children who are suffering? How many parents are dead? Families gone? We Sessums could take care of a couple, heck even a Korean lot of three maybe. We have to get a family health insurance policy anyway.

During the last Middle East chaos, I looked around to see how adoptions worked over there. I don't know if anyone has found anything different, but my research found that Muslim countries don't allow adoptions 1) outside the country or 2) outside of the religion. I'm sure Korea has similar rules. The Congo? I'm not sure. There has to be a way to save the children from the insanity of adults.

Makes me cringe.