October 30, 2004

allied turns 3 years old on Friday.

Back Then I said:

"Okay, so blogs can get tiresome--I'll give you that. But that's because this blogging thing is part of an evolution. It's not the answer. The destination. It's not anything really except another platform for voice--a really no-cost-entry easy-to-use platform for anyone who knows how to open a browser. Does that mean the rifraf can get in? Oh yeh. There goes the neighborhood. Good."

Still believe it.

In all of this time, I have learned so so much about a few good friends whom I might not have come upon any other way. I've learned so so much about myself, whom I might not have come upon any other way.

For these things alone, I'm glad I took the joy ride.

Of course, I'm no richer for it.

Somebody owes me some doggone green.