September 11, 2005

The Globalrati Top 100

Okay--Tell me it's april 1st and David is kidding with this report, links and all. Tell me that Haliburton has NOT already landed a contract for rebuilding the areas hit by Katrina. TELL ME WE ARE NOT IN A FUCKING MOVIE.

All I'm asking is that someone please wake me up and tell me that I'm not an extra in the film on the Globalrati Top 100 and how they take over the entire fucking planet and blow it all to hell while they ride ponies in the lush fields of their secret underground dude ranch. PLEASE ALREADY? WAKE ME THE FUCK UP!!!!

OH and to make the plot even better--they don't even have to pay the lackies on the ground minimum wage to sweep the bodies out of the naval bases. They get to pay less because of that pesky state of emergency. Pack a body bag, earn $2.50.

The only thing missing is another brother -- Warren the Weatherman Bush -- who has been working tirelessly from a New Mexico laboratory for the last 20 years performing atmospheric experiments to construct the perfect hurricane.

It has to be.

HELLO!!! EARTH TO ANYONE LISTENING!!!?? AMERICA IS SENDING OUT AN SOS!

David says it with more decorum. Go read his post.