October 26, 2005

It's just me.

okay, i thought the fake boobs were funny sort of. like because they're fake. not just not real, but completely not real on a not real dummy. george is like, so what's so funny. I'm like, get it, it means "tough titties!" and he's like what does that mean. i said it means like tough shit. and he's like, i never heard that phrase to mean that phrase. so i said, then i guess it's just me, and now it's just not funny at all.

i think i'll blame it on the template.


ARJ said...

I can't believe he's never heard the timeless adage:

"Tough titty said the kitty when the milk went dry."

Where has he been all this time? Mars?

memer said...

Well, for once, it's not a Black thing -- I mean, *I* totally got the joke (and it was funny). It's a yuk with crossover appeal.

(course, could be i've been hanging around too many white folk.)

Bruce said...

it's not just you :)

(hey, nice new template you have here)

misterorange said...

It was...ah, interesting to see animated .gif fake tits hanging around the blog.

I'm also astounded some have never heard of the phrase Tough Titty and its iterations.

So, um, yeah, yay for boobs ;)

Jessica said...

It's not just you, Jeneane....it IS funny.