February 16, 2002

Funky Radical World

I don't know if you've seen this, and heck for all I know it could be a meme past, but I'm on google searching up "radical" - yeh I admit it. How I got there, I forget, but it started with searching up pnemonia (which I spelled wrong and still think I'm spelling wrong), which led me to any number of frightening lung disease sites, from which I surfed unhindered into therapies and philosophies until I somehow got to "radical," where I found my jewel: Funky Radical World and if you've already been, then shut up and let the others enjoy it. Click around for a journey of wierd images and only sometimes English text.

Some renderings follow:



and



and, consider this--could I have put it better myself? No.


Angelic nudes wink bashfully as you gaze upon their exquisiteness.
Stylin' ladies show you what they've got on the dance floor.
This is the peach-fuzz fizzy delicious world of Radical Suzuki.
Step into the Funky Radical World!


happy saturday.