January 25, 2003

The Blogs I Eight This Week

Here are eight blogs I've stumbled across lately, ala my post below. They include, but are not limited to, demonstrations of fine writing, or humor, or rants, or pain, or all or none of the above. In no particular order, check 'em out:

a girl named bob - you name it, she writes about it. and then some. check out the freaky contact lens post.

Because I Say So - "buttery, bite-sized bits of tender bitchiness from your favorite Wandering Jew." Her words, not mine. Damnit.

Greg Beato - Greg, are you a relative? valentis? diminos? Rochester? You know Rick? just curious.

Blu - She loves my husband best, but that doesn't hurt my feelings. much. ;-)

citizen of the world, aka glovefox - what a fine writer! her post on bullies should not be missed.

dasheekee jones - you fucking go, girl.

Diary of a Madman - what did you expect, something galant and enchanting? I'm thinking he's one of Halley's alpha males. His boobs of the day pics are usually stunning, and ya, okay, I look at them. so what?

Friday Fishwrap - creativity on par with Gary Turner. Her fridge is on par with his too.

p.s., more to come...