January 10, 2003

hello to those who remained

I'm coming to consciousness today. A glance at my referrer's page shows me that I lost 3/4 of my readers while I was away. Interesting. Usually by this time of day I'm in the mid to high hundreds. Today, 68 visitors. Yeh, I took vacation. I had no way to blog from there. So, how do you let other bloggers know that you're back? I guess you come out with some newsy post--I'm back and had a sex change operation while I was gone. Or, I'm back, fresh from rehab--wanna hear about it? Maybe, I was gone a while--had to do 30 days for a DUI. But here I am.

Well, I have no juicy tidbits. I wasn't in rehab, didn't give birth to a lovechild, am still female, and have avoided both prison and rehab so far. Nothing interesting to report. No daypop-busting inventions. Only snapshots of our life away from the computer screens. For those still interested.

I thought of my blog and my blog friends several times a day. I thought of my family here in Atlanta 4 times. What does that say? I don't know. I think it means we had fun. With moments of family stress intermingled.

Nothing new there. Not really.