March 22, 2003

i haven't written much

funny how your hits go down when you don't write anything. why? no one wants to come here and just sit and think? oh. no one told me. okay.

HI!

I'm alive.

I have much to talk about next week, but I'm saving it all up. Small matters to attend to first. The finer details. The things that make corporations spin. And we all must be careful, right? Yes. Careful. There is sueage to worry about, after all. Or is there? There's no such thing as bad PR. Don't they say that? I'm forgetting.

I refer myself, and you along for the ride, to past things I've said, which now, amazingly, I have a chance to live by.

We are always putting things in our mouth--we either put our foot in our mouth, or our money where our mouth is. Me? I'm aiming to put coins in between my toes and then stick them in my mouth. Silver is a natural remedy for many things. Guards against infection. Too bad our coins aren't made of silver anymore. I'll probably just gag. Puke. Something. There's always a silver lining, isn't there?

Okay, so to see where my head is:

Where I Do My Business

shhhhhh. i read cluetrain. don't tell.

This is what I've done until now

Google/Blogger and the Coming Upside-Downess

Blogging will change every traditional institution

I'm more HERE than THERE (boy, you can say that again)

Shhhh. I read gonzo marketing too

Tom stirs the pot (more time for me soon!)

And in the end / the love you take / is equal to the love / you make.

aaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa.