So, I'm meeting with this really neat potential client tomorrow who wants to know more about blogging, maybe jump into it. What do you want me to tell him--i.e. what's your one piece of advice to heads of business looking to blog?
1) Don't do it like this guy.
2) Don't blog from your business card title--blog from your gut and interests and conversation will follow.
3) Be prepared to get pissed off at the medium about every 7-10 days.
4) Take care with your blogroll.
5) Visit here often for cool shit you can use.
Those are the top five things off the top of my head. And you?