January 28, 2003

OOOPS! I HAVE IT ALL WRONG!

++newsflash+++

This just in from Ruzz... who chose to remove me from his blogroll tonight because of my non-expressive tick-click post below:

Ruzzzzz says, "I don't want to poo poo her positive energy but I also don't want to read countless posts proselytizing a movement that is nothing more than a simplified means for expression. Somebody needs a reality check and I'm not reading, nor referring till that happens. Shes got talent too, mispent as it is. IMHO, great bloggers don't talk about the greatness of blogging --They blog great."

Okay. Lemme see what happened... my fear of quitting smoking, did I tackle that one? Yep, check, wrote that one. Lemme see, did I remember to start my mobile blog over on hiptop nation? oh yep, that's right, I expressed myself over there. Let's see... daycare, child rearing, death, parenthood, work, illness, hmmm. seems I remembered those topics this week...wha-happened?

OH FUCK! I FORGOT TO BLOG GREAT!

I hate it when I do that.

yawwwwwn.