June 20, 2007

Guess what I'm blogging on....

OMG OMG OMG HOW COOL IS THIS?

Yes, indeed, thanks to the generosity and kindness of you, my reader-blog-friends -- and some of you I do not even know -- I am blogging this post on a spiffy new macbook that is SUPER fast, seems to be in an always-ready state, lots of cool weird software and a magnificently sensitive keyboard!!!!

I don't know what to say. I opened it, it did it's thing, and now I'm online. Just like it's supposed to work! I have to get used to this dock thing at the bottom of the screen--can I turn it off? I dunno. I don't know much of anything yet. Except that after 15+ years away from apple, here I am!!!

Thank you so much. Four years or so ago I got laid off and had to give my Dell back to The Company, and my reader-friends bought me a new-used Dell. That was incredible enough. It was one of the main reasons I was able to branch out on my own and build my own business and client base instead of running back to BigPR.

I never thought all these years later I would be blessed again after my Acer crashed with a new computer (AND NOT JUST ANY COMPUTER BUT THE COOLEST EVER according to Jenna), courtesy of you.

I thank you. All the Sessums thank you. This is amazing.

Jenna said to tell you all:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!

---