December 25, 2003

sunnyday

It's this google page rank thing. I see it still at 7/10 and I wonder how little traffic it will take to fall from grace. Yah. That's why I haven't been blogging. Either that or all this frigging cold-n-flu stuff. hack. cough. sneeze.

Went to the doc yesterday. Amazing how quickly i can pack on a case of bronchitis. but, with antibiotics in hand, we are OFF TO FLORIDA for a few days, God willing.

Trying Sandestin this trip. Good hotel deal--one night free. Sand, sun, and at least sixty I hope.

I've never been able to figure out how to get this computer to work on the road. I have bellsouth DSL here at home (fast access) and we go through a router. I don't even remember how to dialup, but I wish i did! Anyway, I'd like to blog from there, but not sure I can figure it out.

Ya'll have a peaceful, easy day.