May 05, 2006

Curiouser and Curoiuser - Sharing on MySpace

Just read that MySpace is blocking the sharing of photos using Buzznet. I'm wondering why it doesn't work, and why Buzznet photos are being blocked, when BubbleShare photo albums and slideshows on my MySpace profile work fine, as do Rojo's NooZ widget and Qumana's tags (which I'm kind of modifying for MySpace purposes because MySpace locks users into specific, not-very-meaningful tag choices. AKA, try this at home, kiddies, and burn down the kitchen!).

Is it a technology thing or a competition thing? I suspect the devils are in the tech-spec details. Can't wait to find out what's up.


Disclaimer: It's safe to assume that I work with just about everyone. I also admit to having been recently called the Yoda of MySpace.

Tags: , , , , , , , , = Powered by Qumana