July 24, 2006

It's one of those things

my life right now is very limboesque. health issues do that. at least to me. put me into a not well but not unconscious 'just here' place that I absolutely abhor. But that' how it is. So, here I'm saying to you, just like I did when I quit smoking, that I want to make meaning out of this, that I have 3 weeks until I see the doc again, and in that time I am going to focus like a laser beam on getting healthier. I can do this.

And even though I'm rollercoaster-phobic about hospitals, if that's what comes next, I can do that too. (Remember, I'm saying this here so you'll remind me, like you did when I quit the cigs, which you helped me do, whether you know it or not, even though I've told you so.) So let's get jiggy with it. And let's get ready for virtual BlogHer, including a friends memorial for Meg thanks to Frank's good heart.

For those who want to participate, the memorial will be at BlogHer on July 28, from 3:45 to 4:45 in suite 8111 at the Hyatt. A Freenode IRC chat space will be set-up for remote participants. There is a possibility of streaming audio--either way, I'll be there.

So let's, you know, let's be and be together and be okay and be healthy. And be there.

Ads by AdGenta.com


Powered by Qumana