April 01, 2007

3D fun++

Has anyone had their gallbladder out along with an ovary during the same procedure? If so, drop me an email or leave me a comment. I would appreciate if I could ask you a few questions.

I actually did something fun today for the first time in a long time--took Jenna to the 3-D Meet the Robinsons movie. I didn't realize until the ticket clerk stuffed the glasses under the bullet-proof glass that I had never seen a 3D movie before. These were no blue-and-read cardboard gasses. These were like real glasses.

The girls squeeled every time some robot part or space ship flew at us, and I found myself leaning left and right more than a few times. Seeing a horror flick in 3D I think could really kill someone. Or at least seriously trigger your PTSD. The gap in time between hands grabbing your neck and the reasoning power that would tell you "this is not real" is too tightly compressed. And the physical ducking to get out of the way evokes some eerie body memories.

I'll stick with G rated and leave the gasses in my purse.


....