November 03, 2007

web 1.0 companies that are still delivering get an immediate 10 trillion dollars - good news for blogrolling.com!

frank lolcat paynter and jeneane solve the challenges of web 2.0 using social software from google.com.

from g-chat, sat eve:

Frank: my face is all asymetrical too
me: i think it's endemic
Frank: one eye is on the end of my nose
me: me too
my brain is in my butt too
Frank: and my left ear is where my eye should be
me: i thought so
it's all so complicated
Frank: very
me: let's just start again
Frank: first we have to get people to keep blogrolling
me: right
YES
what's WRONG with people
(they don't take care of their pets either)
Frank: surfing is inconvenient if you have to keep hitting the back button
they dissect their pets and they trash their blogrolls
me: amen
Frank: my dog is now a counter-surfing crime dog
me: stumbleupon will sell for like 9 trillion dollars
but fucking blogrolls are free
idiots
Frank: she goes after chocolate
me: she's smart
Frank: exactly about stumbleupon
and that's why the monitizers are trying to influence us away
me: i think web 1.0 tools that are still around - like haloscan and YACCS (no support anymore but still works) and blogrolling.com should automatically get 10 trillion dollars
just for putting up with all the assholes coming after them
get like a pass to disney or something
Frank: I think they should bulldoze oreilly whq and re-plant the orchard there in Sebastopol
it was a nice place before they wigged out technophiles moved in
me: yeah
what you say
Frank: and silicon valley
replant the walnut trees and shit
get scoble out of there
me: blogrolling.com valley
rename it
Frank: rename it web 1.0 valley
me: call it like trees and stuff valley
Frank: Gilroy used to be the garlic capital of the world
me: garlic valley
Frank: now it's all subdivisions and shit
zackly
me: people probably dissecting frogs
Frank: and there was artichoke valley
me: not taking care of their pets
worried about their assymmetricality
Frank: wonder how many of those they still grow?
me: frogs?
Frank: wonder if frogs have all their eyes on one side of their headds
like halibuts

Options
Pop-out

# Star this chat
# Go off the record
# Block Frank
Frank Paynter