March 31, 2003

nothing

no response. not surprising. Thanks for all the comments--they have helped me, among other things, rescue my Outlook Express email files, which live deep down in some mostly hidden and unweildly path I never would have found on my own. If I had good credit (I don't - long story), I would have grabbed one already. Still thinking what to do.

Mac advocates have been the most vocal bunch. And they are making sense. I never thought I'd leave Mac the first time around. Maybe it's time to return. Now, to get approved for a damn loan or lease. Off today to look around in hopes of some kind of divine intervention. Otherwise, packing this puppy up tonight. After that, will blog when I can from dino the dinosaur--have client work to do on dino as well. Gonna be pushing him to the max. I wonder if he'll spark!

Will blog after I go shopping.

If anyone knows how to hack my credit score for the next couple of hours, you have my blessing. And thanks blogfriends.