November 02, 2005

I'm telling you

If I were to tell you all about what I'm going through right now, your hair might stand on end. Or it might not. Because you've been around here before and usually I have something going on. Lots of times that something might make your hair stand on end.

I'm the quiet retiring sort.

What I can tell you is that talented and busy information architect (mom i wanna be an infoarchitect when i grow up!) Josh Hallett is making me a cool new template for this joint, and talented web designer and geek icon Andrea Roceal James is working on a cool site design for me, and David and Chris have two very big shoulders--well they probably have four of them when you stand them end to end, but that doesn't matter much in the grand scheme of things, unless they decide to carry purses, but most certainly if it weren't for blog friends, I'd have no friends at all.

I want a signed copy of Cluetrain by all three guys (sorry Rick). I think I'm going to ask for their addresses and enclose self-addressed stamped envelopes and ask them each to sign and pass it on. Do you think they would? I know in the end it would sit in Chris' livingroom pile-o-books. I guess that's okay.

In other news, I'm sick, George is sick, Jenna is trying to get better. I need more steroids. If you have a medrol dose pack, please send it to me.

Oh the stories I could tell you and will one day, maybe in code, maybe because you know me so well code is all you need. The holy code of blog disclosure, because I never go back on my storytelling word.

Did you all see what David made the other day? I think this is brilliant. I love it. I want it on a business card.

tadum--i gotta go now. get some sleep.