February 24, 2007

my money, my mouth.

Over the next week or so I'm going to be updating my blogroll, which has been a living organism (with some decaying parts) for five years. I have to fix links -- i mean the very first one is out of date--ray's on wordpress now. I have to add new and remove folks who've gone away.

We should have to do this. To not do it is like dying Italian without food at the wake.

There are reasons we cull and refresh. There are reasons my house needs tending - and there is a reason for you to watch and help me do it. We are more than bold lines in an aggregator. I will never stop saying that.

CALL FOR NEW VOICES - please leave me links in comments to folks you've started reading recently who make it worth turning on the computer.

Thank you for your assistance.