January 02, 2006

CESCamp, comeon comeover

Plans for an unconference at CES are shaping up nicely! CESCamp signups are hitting the wiki fast and furious (but wikis don't mind). Now, with a couple of short days til liftoff, if you can help Albert and Aidan out by suggesting a venue or saying, "Okay we'll meet at your suite and I get dibs on the double bed," that would be awesome. I'll be manning some virtual ship headed for somewhere interesting during the experiment that is CESCamp. Mary Lu I hope your going and that you've got our little plan engaged. ;-)
 
The 1-800-lasvegas operators are now sort of standing by--apparently with New Years behind them, rooms are opening up. If you can add any helpful hotel info, have at the wiki.
 
I'm thinking to set up a google group to keep up with happenings pre/post, and link it off the wiki? Many of you are experienced about how to extend get-togethers into longer-lasting conversations (tastes great! less filling!) using blogs, wikis, uncons, camps, groups -- and hopefully an IRC channel? I'm all ears and promise to post/disseminate/extrapolate what I learn here. Boooya!
 
Technorati Tags : , ,     //  Powered By Qumana