April 13, 2006

sometimes i'm so dumb i amaze even myself!

all this time the sweet little blogger's group i started on flickr back in 1923, back before Stewart and Caterina splashed across the cover of Time Magazine (or was it Newsweek? and does it matter?), had been in the top 10 flickr group list, with more than 6,000 members and a long-running era of success.

Suckass admin that I am, i missed my ENTIRE ERA of glory, and now we have drifted down to 12 or something. Replaced by 'grandmas in polyester pants' or something--i really didn't notice.

WTHOOEY! (me spitting)

THAT WILL NOT STAND.

Not in these times of TERROR and TERRORISM and NUCLEAR PROLIFERATION and THREATS and BIRD FLEWs.

YOU can do your part to do what's right and do your duty by day and night.

That's RIGHT: only you.

YOU can help get our group back on the Flickr top 10 list and become a flickr-uper in my life.

I could sure use some excitement about now.

The bloggers group needs you.

I invite you to invite me to invite you.

join today.

p.s., yah i know i said i was quitting flickr because of their stupid community guidelines but a friend in an influential place told me to stay and beat the system from the inside. plus i think i yelled enough that they haven't done anything stupid with the stupid rules.

just think what we could do with a top 10 group full of bloggers. heh.


Tags: , , , , , = Powered by Qumana