September 25, 2006

PhoneCon 2006 -- They Came. They Talked. They Hung Up.

What happens when you plan a conference in 24 hours that no one has to attend about nothing in particular with a skeleton agenda and a six-hour day to fill?

Conversation.

Thanks to those who de-attended PhoneCon 2006. I can't remember when I laughed so much with so many different people at one time. First one to bring Hood Cam -- the hood-of-your-car-mounted-webcam (tagline: Images from the Hood) into production wins the PhoneCon Innovator's Trophy. That doesn't exist yet.

Next year we promise to innovate NOTHING at PhoneCon. HoodCam was a mistake.

I know I missed some folks in the list below--for no other reason than I'm a lame organizer/moderator and I didn't take a single note. SO, please feel free to add your link in comments if I forgot you, and I'll put you up here with these Solid Citizens who were in attendance.

THANK YOU ONE AND ALL -- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

PhoneCon 2006 Roll










http://ebsq.livejournal.com
















Tags: , , , , , = Powered by Qumana