September 16, 2003

The Bruner's don't stop

Over at Michael OCC's blog just now--((HI MICHAEL!!! I'm SORRY I haven't emailed lately. Kiss that baby for us!))--I saw a post pointing to Marketing Wonk, the brainchild of Rick Bruner, at least I think so. How the hell did I miss Marketing Wonk this long?

I'm doing one of those things we bloggers often do.

Those linguistic double takes: "Uh, how did I get to this blog again? Hmmm. And is this the same guy so-and-so was posting about? OH holy shit, look, he's posting about my Uncle Bucky--OH FUCK, we're related!! OH MAN, this blogger's my HALF BROTHER!"

Well, they're not all exactly like that.

But you know what I mean.

So I'm asking, is the Rick Bruner MOCC mentions the same Rick Bruner I happened upon one post below off someone's blogroll who I don't read that often, so not often that I don't remember how I even clicked there?

And after earlier today being sold on the "Bruner You Pig' (BYP) concept by the BYP (no relation to Rick Bruner, at least I don't think...Rick--are you Polish?) creative director, Marek Fucking J. or DOCTOR J-- back with a spanking new blog and his get-down-get-funky, blow-my-mind writing.

So, Marek/RB/Annie are talking about BYP, I'm clicking through to Bruner.net off some randomx blogroll, and MOCC's over there talking about Marketing Wonk.

What the hell kind of synchronistic convergence in the hemospheric chasms of catastrophic proportions is this?

Eh, Bruners???

I like.

I like.