September 19, 2003

Now that I've located myself...

So, I thought I should report, now that I've found myself (see post below), and myself is a member of the media, that I can be bought. I'm not like those old school journalists. I'm biased, I'm poor (okay, maybe I'm like them that way), and I'm on the take.

Bring on your tired, your weary, your product enhancement press releases.

But you better send the cool t-shirts and pens and magnetic poetry and stress balls and yo-yos and leather binders and all those other cool things you send the real media.

Damnit.

And when you're not looking, I'll sell all the cool stuff you sent me on ebay to pay for hosting of this media outlet.

I also accept nice lunches where you can tell me all about what you're leveraging this month.

Sure, you want to do a press tour to my house, that's cool. Bring a toy for my kid.

I prefer to receive press releases never, and prefer to be contacted by email. Or carrier pigeon. YES, please send pigeons.

Yah, that's the ticket.