September 16, 2003

GI Joe Calling Barbie

Halley posts that Sir RB will be rolling a hoover during the upcoming BloggerCon conference, which truth be told I WISH I could go to, but can't get away from my work right now.

Halley, I think to best entertain RB, you ought to consider tossing a few Barbies into Jackson's room with the GI Joes. Rumor has it, RB is looking forward to hooking GI Joe up with Lingerie Barbie. I'm told he can spend hours playing with dolls. Well, the right dolls.




If Jackson's lucky, he'll get some fashion-savvy soldier babies out of the deal in about 3 months (the gestation period for dolls). And when those babies grow up to be alpha males, well, hopefully they'll remember some of their mama's tips on accessorizing.


Barbies, don't let your babies grow up to be soldiers....


Halley, Get thee to ToysRUs!

;-)