February 06, 2006

The Gum Guy Has More Colors!

Hey, if you've been waiting, the gum guy is looking for dollar number 4, and he's got new colors.

In the old days of the net, his server would be crashing.

I just don't understand you young kids .

Matt, I think he could use some ElmiTaste--pack of zapp and a pack of smokescreen.

Gum Guy, I think you should keep going with the cool colors.

Maybe get some food coloring at the grocery store--you could make some really cool colors. Maybe you combine wads for a striped effect. Maybe you charge $2 for custom chews.

Maybe I'm making it all too complicated.

I'm just thinking out loud here.

Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with any of these people, even though it says elimitaste is a client, because now they're more than a client, they're my friends. And the other part is that i like that some dude chewed a piece of gum for me for a dollar. I'm not sure what that says.