February 12, 2006

i hate being tagged...

But i like Josh Hallett, who designed this cool looking blog, which you'll never see if you're an aggregator junkie, so I'll do my best to tell my fours:

Four Jobs I've Had
- Door Greeter at K-Mart
- Parts Picker at International Harvester
- Senior E-Business Writer for Ketchum
- Tech writer on Kodak's id badging system that ran credentials for the Barcelona Olympic Games

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
- The Red Violin
- Cheaper By the Dozen 2 (and cry every time. not okay.)
- Caveman's Valentine
- Glengarry Glen Ross

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch
- Raven
- American Idol
- Judge Hatchett
- The Weather Channel

Four Places I've Been on Vacation
- FDR resort, Runaway Bay, Jamaica
- Rochester, New York
- Toronto, Ontario Canada
- Pensacola Beach, Florida

Four Favorite Dishes
- Mamasans Vegetarian Coconut Noodle Soup
- Schallers burger on a hard roll, through the garden
- Country Sweet hot wings (sweet, hot, juicy--oh!)
- Pizza at the Pontillos in Batavia, NY

Four Websites I Visit Daily

- Mine
- BoingBoing
- Bloglines
- Technorati

Four Places I'd Rather Be
SEE ALL VACATION SPOTS ABOVE

Four Bloggers I'm Tagging
- Frank Paynter
- Gary Turner
- Andrea Roceal James
- Elaine