April 03, 2006

Blogger Throes and Wordpress Knows

 jeneane.net /  jeneane.net /  jeneane.net /  jeneane.net

I don't blame the folks working on the "problem" with this Blogger blog -- really. They are great people.

But for crying out loud, you can't keep a blog from disappearing with Google's resources behind you? What. What?

For me, this is like trying to start my car and having the Highly Annoying problem of it not starting and not being able to go where I walked out of the house with my keys intending to go.

SO, what they they HAVE uncovered is the possibility that as soon as someone leaves a comment here, the blog disappears.

Isn't that ironic for a chick who was just bitching about not getting comments.

damned if you do, damned if you don't - the stuff madness is made of.

THAT is why I have turned off comments for now. To see if it helps or not, and if it does help, I'll find another comment utility. Or go back to YACCS.

In the mean time, I'll be writing over at my adjacent wordpress blog, jeneane.net. Come and play with me there until they figure out what's wrong over here. And maybe longer.


Tags: , , , , , = Powered by Qumana