March 04, 2003

10 Blog Things I Don't Like

I don't like emoticons in blogs. Most of the time. ;-)

I don't like entire blogs devoted to re-posting what other people post without some value ad--I dunno, pop-ups of the original posters with interactive boxing figures that can punch back and forth or something.

I don't like when Shelley tapes a "Do Not Disturb" sign to her blog.

I don't like it when people don't post for a month and then post like crazy and get me all going and stuff and then they stop again.

I don't like that Mike Sanders put me back on his blogroll or that he spelled my last name wrong.

I don't like too many links in one post. I get confused. Too many is more than four or five.

I don't like teeny tiny fonts.

I don't like the the blogs as journalism conundrum.

I don't like when Blogger's down.

I don't like that this doesn't pay. Pay me. Sorry, to clarify, that this doesn't pay *me*.


Coming soon, 10 Blog Things I Do Like.

Stop it. Don't get so excited.