March 05, 2003

Is this how halley does it?

Sometimes halley breezes through like sixty posts in three seconds. I've always wondered how she does it. This is my time to play, tonight. I'm trying to post 30 posts in 30 minutes, and make some of them actually enjoyable. The only problem is, I didn't figure a smoke break into the equation. That's okay, I'll write extra fast next post. Halley, where'd the juicy stuff go? Halley writes that she's being stalked. The stalker should be afraid of Halley. Very afraid.

no one stalks me. that's okay. I don't want to be stalked. George won't let me.

Should I be making fun of this? See when you decide to try to post 30 posts in 30 minutes, you don't have time to tidy up thoughts that you really shouldn't have in the first place. Perhaps we should all go through life this way.