April 17, 2003

How Do I Say Thank You?

She's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'm so glad. Wow. Unbelievable. I'm working on her now. This is my new refurbished Dell; I bought it from the computer store over by Jenna's school. I eyed it a week or so ago, and began doing my research. In the end, I liked the place, and I think I got a pretty good deal. A 650 MZ, 10 gig hard drive, Dell Lattitude with Ethernet/double modem card, CDRW (swappable floppy), big mo-fo display, already had windows 98SE and MS Office on. As well as some other goodies. I talked them down to $700.

With the help of my good friends here, she's mine. You all contributed more than $500 to the cause! I'm not sure how to say thank you. Really. This is amazing. I'm speeding along again. Clickety clack. Postedy post!

I thought you might want to see her:



And her and me (don't ask about my hair):



And how happy I am (or how much I miss George--you be the judge):



Thank you Laurie, Marek, George, RageBoy, Meg, Tom, Frank, Sheila, Betsy, and Kevin.

If I forgot anyone, please please tell me so I can add your name. I've had three different emails set up on three different computers in the last week and a half, so I'm not zactly organized.

Again, thanks for helping me keep at it. Now I can burn the midnight oil...



You guys make me so happy.

Thank you a hundred times.