October 08, 2003

RageBoy Develops New Google Game

Well.

Since I've never met "That Asshole Dave Winer," I cannot confirm for you whether Dave is just superficially an asshole OR whether the layers of his assholedness run deeper. (If you didn't know, there are many variations of assholes. I would link to a site demonstrating this phenom, but that'd be kind of gross).

The point of this post isn't to determine if that asshole Dave Winer deserves his new(?) moniker or worse.

It's really to say that the pig picture at the end of RB's post is perhaps the scariest thing I have ever seen in my life.

Shelley, I think if you print out the pig picture and hang it by your bedside post-surgery, your healing time will speed up by multitudes. If only because you will want to have the necessary vim and vigor to run screaming from your room.

MAN OH MAN, you gotta love blogging. Not only does the emperor have no clothes, but he has a penis head too.

Sooie! Sooie!

"For those of you who do not know, a razorback is a skinny, long-legged, half wild, mongrel hog with a bad disposition."

yowsa.