June 18, 2004

As Dave Conspires to Bring Me Down Next Time...

This is too good. George, get ready, Dave's calling out his posse....

Dave suggests this the next time I call him on his antics:

4. Find out if they have the required background to draw the conclusions they do. For example, Sessum said I was a psychotic. (Probably other things too, I stopped reading her site when I saw her go off the deep end.) What was her claim based on? Is she a psychologist? An M.D.? Any history of mental illness in her background, in her family? (I did a simple search on one of the flamers and found he had a criminal record, he has been convicted of spreading viruses with his computer. There goes his authority to pass judgement. And all you have to do is search, it's right there to find.)

In other words, next time this happens, let's be prepared to respond to their mud with facts, have it be vetted before-hand, not seat of the pants.

If we could get this to happen, we'd definitely elevate the level of discourse in this community, get it out of Three Stooges mode. In order to get there, they have to be risking *something* if they make untrue allegations. That's what I'd like to see happen.


Sorry Dave, no criminal record. Yes Dave, plenty of therapy, which I have wished for you for the longest time. You have borderline written all over you, and yet, it's not healthy for me to take your inventory. Only to point out you need help. Yes dave, you have written me some VERY NASTY emails in the past. No Dave, I deleted them.

And for the criminal history in my family, you can do some research on the name Dimino. When you get to the story about the Dimino who ran over his business partner with a steam roller, that'd be my bunch.

As for the Sessum part, you can explore that too. Oh yes, please do.

Bring it on, Dave. Bring it on.