September 09, 2005

What Good Things Come

I met Grayson yesterday at the PRSA/Atlanta Press Club panel I did. Probably wouldn't have run into her blog any other way, and so I'm stoked I did. Great writing and thinking all around and a friend in the making. I get it--that's why you do these conference things. Example: Soggy Vampires:
And if you have the grave misfortune of being poor in America, better use your last few bucks to move inland quick. Or at least until this "phase" of globally-warmed, apocalypse-related, oil crisis kickoff, Atlantic hurricane cycle of a perfect cluster fuck passes over. Or buy a bike. Or hell, just shoot heroin on a beach with smoke blowin' up your ass! We're all gonna live forever anyway, right? Why bother to do a goddamn thing? W's in charge and looking out for each and every one of us. Sleep well.