October 18, 2005

why - template questions

Anyone know why:

1) google adsense is 'turned on' and the code seems to be at the top of the template, but the ads aren't showing up.

2) where do I need to close a title tag--is there still something weird in the title bar?

3) why does my profile picture load last--does it for you too?

thank you in advance!

P.S., I toyed with moving the font up to 12px but it looks suddenly like I'm an idiot writing this. Fonts are funny that way.


Frank said...

mebbe if I kicked my font size down I wouldn't look like an idiot? Wow! Why didn't I do that before?

Jeneane Sessum said...

No! It's not everyone. It's just me. My voice fits inside of a smaller font than yours. Oh dear.

Lis Riba said...

If your ads are at the top of the page, they may be covered by Google's banner (search this blog, etc)

Try removing that from the template and see if things show up.

I know other blogs have had problems with that top Blogger bar

Jeneane Sessum said...

i just dunno--i just tried to take the google adsesne thing off and it messes up the template--i'm trying to get rid of that < div class... line at th e top when you comment.

I tried getting rid of the silver bar at the top, but it didn't bring em back.

Jeneane Sessum said...

p.s. thanks lis you rock this template!

misterorange said...

Thanks for the attempt Jeneane (I didn't even get to see what it looked like), but I'm sure you know what's best for your own (tiny) personal space.

See? Jokes. That's all I got for ya. ;)

Jeneane Sessum said...

Evan you're cracking me up. Which is a good thing.