January 23, 2004

I asked jeeves

I asked jeeves tonight how I could get rich quick. I need to be rich, specifically, by mid-April, at which time it appears I will have a certain bill due that could do me in. I had to live on what I made after getting laid off last April. Lo and behold, time flies when you're living a couple projects at a time. And well, there's nothing in the old nest egg. So, I thought maybe Jeeves would have some ideas.

Anyone know about this survey taking stuff? Sounds easy enough for some extra cash. Sure sign it's bullshit, huh.

Perhaps I could become a con artist.

Dag. I don't live in Boston, or maybe I could be an anti-racism trainer. I'd bring in lots of funk, talk about what President George Clinton has done for this country (before he got arrested for pot possession) and stuff like that. I'd make up a snappy slogan. "Racism Sukkks." Something like that.

There must be something.

Hmmmmm.