June 09, 2006

I was getting spammed every five seconds..... micro cleanup crew wanted?

....in comments last night and this morning. As a result, I have a mountain of shit to clear away from the mountainside here. And it seems if you leave a little litter, they find you by the smell of it.

I don't have time at all. I wish there were micro-services we could purchase as bloggers, like in New York when you hire someone to shovel your driveway, or if you really get busy and don't have the time or energy to shovel at all, you hire a plowing service.

Just as so many Web 2.0 product offerings are more feature than application, I wouldn't at all mind paying for micro-services, like spam cleaning, at a rate of say 5 cents a cleansed post.

I was thinking of another micro-service related to my blog and internet client life last night, but it was one of those great ideas I took to sleep with me.

Of course you'd need to be bonded if I hired you to spam shovel for me, because I want to know that I can at least sort of trust you not to blow away my blog while you're in there with admin rights. "Bonded" in the age of the social web means that we trust the same people, and so we trust one another.

MySpace has tons of micro-service opportunities. I'm too tired. And George drank the saki at the Japanese steakhouse, not me!

What micro-services could you use that you don't have time to do yourself, and what kind of micro-payment value would you attach to them?


Tags: , , , , = Powered by Qumana