March 16, 2006

I'm so 12

This is one half of the audience from our Bloggers in Love panel at sxsw. Yes, I took pictures from the stage. I'm so 12 years old.

This one was at the very beginning, and Ms. Betsy Devine (YAY I FINALLY MET HER) there in the front row was overcome with exitement and anticipation for the panel that was to come.

I took other pics from the stage. I'm still sorting through the mass of pics.

Hi Betsy! Betsy told me after the panel that I was the first blogger ever to link to her -- that was way back when. I'm so glad I did. I remember finding Betsy and being blown away. It never surprised me that folks gobbled up her smarts and wit. Meeting her was very very cool.

More another day.


betsythedevine said...

Jeneane--No wonder I was blown away to meet you! I also remember hearing your long-ago audioblog past, way back before anybody was talking about podcasting. That's how I found out how to pronounce your name (don't ask what I thought it was before).