January 28, 2004

me, unscathed? no way

Sorry I haven't been writing--sorry more for me than for sparing you the gory details. Jenna is turning round for the good. Hopping about the house. Predictably, bathing in her throwup and catching her cough spray with my eyes, despite my best efforts NOT to, has left me, um, sick.

So I got nothing to give. Instead, read the folks I read on my blogroll, or check out the bunch I've run upon recently in my list at the left, or for the directionally impaired, right here:

Classic Values

RowBoat

Weblogsky

Net Warriors

RadioFreeBlogistan

Snappy the Clam

Reusability

Dong Resin

Leuschke.org

Mike Whybark

Telescreen

Andrew's Life

Helga

Blogjazz

Colleen

John Kuraoka

Kevin Walzer

Monkey Span

Dr. Bill Koslosky

Ben Silverman

Peking Duck

Darren Barefoot

PR Opinions

Jeremy at PopPR

Elizabeth Albrycht

IzzlePfaff

Stowe Boyd

The Jer Zone

One Good Move

NetWoman

Kevin Walzer

Guff Depot

Yule Heibel

Ken (i always want to say champ) Camp

Xeni

J-Mo

David Hoggard

Java Mama!